The Halberg Disability Sport Foundation offers funding for physically disabled young people, including those with hearing and vision impairments, whose main reason for not being able to participate in sport is due to a physical impairment.
What you need to know about the AllSports Activity Fund before applying:
- You must be 21 years old or under
- You, your caregiver, parent, guardian or teacher can make an application, but you must have consent from a parent or guardian if under 18
- We offer up to $4000 for sports equipment, but you should try it first
- We fund sport lessons, but you must include a Lesson Plan when applying
- We can help pay for school and sports camps
For more information, contact Dave MacCalman (Disability Sport Coordinator for Waikato) on 027 457 9980 or email@example.com or go to the website: www.allsports.org.nz
The awards were created to ensure our local people and initiatives were recognised for their work growing participation in the region...
Click to read more
I have never been a super sporty person so taking PE for me gave me a lot of anxiety...
I stand on the court for 20 minutes and not once have I touched the ball. What did I learn? Probably that I am not very good at basketball.
Good Sports is a culture change programme designed to promote positive experiences for young people in sport...
Meet our people
Please enter you log in details below.