The Halberg Disability Sport Foundation offers funding for physically disabled young people, including those with hearing and vision impairments, whose main reason for not being able to participate in sport is due to a physical impairment.
What you need to know about the AllSports Activity Fund before applying:
- You must be 21 years old or under
- You, your caregiver, parent, guardian or teacher can make an application, but you must have consent from a parent or guardian if under 18
- We offer up to $4000 for sports equipment, but you should try it first
- We fund sport lessons, but you must include a Lesson Plan when applying
- We can help pay for school and sports camps
For more information, contact Dave MacCalman (Disability Sport Coordinator for Waikato) on 027 457 9980 or email@example.com or go to the website: www.allsports.org.nz
We’re pretty proud of the work we do to keep the communities of the Waikato region active
Click to read more
Picture this: A young girl is in the front frow of the Black Ferns world cup semi-final against France. The final whistle has blown and the crowd around her erupts in celebration....
Over 160 Principals and Health & Physical Education (HPE) lead teachers came together at Claudelands Events Centre.
Finalists announced in the 2022 Waikato Sport & Active Recreation Awards.
Meet our people
Please enter you log in details below.