The Halberg Disability Sport Foundation offers funding for physically disabled young people, including those with hearing and vision impairments, whose main reason for not being able to participate in sport is due to a physical impairment.
What you need to know about the AllSports Activity Fund before applying:
- You must be 21 years old or under
- You, your caregiver, parent, guardian or teacher can make an application, but you must have consent from a parent or guardian if under 18
- We offer up to $4000 for sports equipment, but you should try it first
- We fund sport lessons, but you must include a Lesson Plan when applying
- We can help pay for school and sports camps
For more information, contact Dave MacCalman (Disability Sport Coordinator for Waikato) on 027 457 9980 or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the website: www.allsports.org.nz
The Good Sports® initiative aims to create positive sporting experiences for Kiwi kids by supporting and educating the key adult influencers
Click to read more
The This is ME® Secondary Schools Programme has continued at Te Kuiti High School in 2019...
Over the past six years, Under 5 Energize has worked alongside 121 Early Childhood centres...
Sport Waikato are excited to announce the expansion of the This is ME® Secondary Schools programme, which will be supported by Sport New Zealand’s Young Women’s Activation Fund.
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2013 Sport WaikatoSite by Kudos web
Please enter you log in details below.