The Halberg Disability Sport Foundation offers funding for physically disabled young people, including those with hearing and vision impairments, whose main reason for not being able to participate in sport is due to a physical impairment.
What you need to know about the AllSports Activity Fund before applying:
- You must be 21 years old or under
- You, your caregiver, parent, guardian or teacher can make an application, but you must have consent from a parent or guardian if under 18
- We offer up to $4000 for sports equipment, but you should try it first
- We fund sport lessons, but you must include a Lesson Plan when applying
- We can help pay for school and sports camps
For more information, contact Dave MacCalman (Disability Sport Coordinator for Waikato) on 027 457 9980 or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the website: www.allsports.org.nz
There’s no question, the year 2020 has seen sport impacted like never before.
Click to read more
Applications are now open for Sport NZ’s new fund – Tū Manawa Active Aotearoa
The Waikato region is currently at alert Level 2.
The second round of the Community Resilience Fund is now open for applications for sport and recreation organisations
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2013 Sport WaikatoSite by Kudos web
Please enter you log in details below.