The Halberg Disability Sport Foundation offers funding for physically disabled young people, including those with hearing and vision impairments, whose main reason for not being able to participate in sport is due to a physical impairment.
What you need to know about the AllSports Activity Fund before applying:
- You must be 21 years old or under
- You, your caregiver, parent, guardian or teacher can make an application, but you must have consent from a parent or guardian if under 18
- We offer up to $4000 for sports equipment, but you should try it first
- We fund sport lessons, but you must include a Lesson Plan when applying
- We can help pay for school and sports camps
For more information, contact Dave MacCalman (Disability Sport Coordinator for Waikato) on 027 457 9980 or email@example.com or go to the website: www.allsports.org.nz
Stacey Waaka and Joelle King scoop major titles at Brian Perry Waikato Regional Sports Awards
Click to read more
For the second year running, Hamilton based entrepreneurs Josh & Emma Kersten have given away bikes to deserving children with their initiative Giveabike.
Commonwealth Games medalists make up outstanding line up of Finalists for the 2018 Brian Perry Waikato Regional Sports Awards
Montessa Tairakena and Campbell Crouch have already experienced success on the world stage...
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2013 Sport WaikatoSite by Kudos web
Please enter you log in details below.