The Halberg Disability Sport Foundation offers funding for physically disabled young people, including those with hearing and vision impairments, whose main reason for not being able to participate in sport is due to a physical impairment.
What you need to know about the AllSports Activity Fund before applying:
- You must be 21 years old or under
- You, your caregiver, parent, guardian or teacher can make an application, but you must have consent from a parent or guardian if under 18
- We offer up to $4000 for sports equipment, but you should try it first
- We fund sport lessons, but you must include a Lesson Plan when applying
- We can help pay for school and sports camps
For more information, contact Dave MacCalman (Disability Sport Coordinator for Waikato) on 027 457 9980 or email@example.com or go to the website: www.allsports.org.nz
Parents of Sports Kids: Please take the time to read this letter…
Click to read more
Waikato District Health Board funded children’s health initiative Project Energize has been adapted for delivery in primary schools in County Cork, Ireland.
Sharp Shooters and Cyclists dominate at Parafed Waikato Awards
Analysis of a healthy eating and activity programme first tested in Waikato primary schools shows the project is saving taxpayer money and improving children's lives.
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2013 Sport WaikatoSite by Kudos web
Please enter you log in details below.