The Halberg Disability Sport Foundation offers funding for physically disabled young people, including those with hearing and vision impairments, whose main reason for not being able to participate in sport is due to a physical impairment.
What you need to know about the AllSports Activity Fund before applying:
- You must be 21 years old or under
- You, your caregiver, parent, guardian or teacher can make an application, but you must have consent from a parent or guardian if under 18
- We offer up to $4000 for sports equipment, but you should try it first
- We fund sport lessons, but you must include a Lesson Plan when applying
- We can help pay for school and sports camps
For more information, contact Dave MacCalman (Disability Sport Coordinator for Waikato) on 027 457 9980 or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the website: www.allsports.org.nz
Thursday’s This is ME® Backyard Smash at Seddon Park put a new spin on cricket for women and girls.
Click to read more
Only 39 days ago in the very arena where today we will celebrate and sadly farewell Waikato and New Zealand sporting icon Monica Leggat...
On 21 Jan I attended the opening of the Te Aroha BMX Track and Club and it was a real pleasure to see so many locals and others out in support.
The phrase 'struggling to recruit and retain volunteers' is regularly raised when talking with sports. Have you considered and does your organisation have a plan to show your appreciation?
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2013 Sport WaikatoSite by Kudos web
Please enter you log in details below.