The Halberg Disability Sport Foundation offers funding for physically disabled young people, including those with hearing and vision impairments, whose main reason for not being able to participate in sport is due to a physical impairment.
What you need to know about the AllSports Activity Fund before applying:
- You must be 21 years old or under
- You, your caregiver, parent, guardian or teacher can make an application, but you must have consent from a parent or guardian if under 18
- We offer up to $4000 for sports equipment, but you should try it first
- We fund sport lessons, but you must include a Lesson Plan when applying
- We can help pay for school and sports camps
For more information, contact Dave MacCalman (Disability Sport Coordinator for Waikato) on 027 457 9980 or email@example.com or go to the website: www.allsports.org.nz
A conversation between Kotahi Aroha’s Erina Wehi-Barton and Sport Waikato’s women and girls initiative This is ME® revealed...
Click to read more
Through Sport Waikato’s new way of working, a professional learning day was recently held with Plunket facilitators from around the north island.
Over 140 Principals and Health & Physical Education (HPE) lead teachers came together at Claudelands Events Centre in Hamilton to challenge the traditional structures of sport and physical education
Got To Get Out (GTGO) is a social enterprise outdoors group, on a mission to get disadvantaged youth active, outdoors and into nature to improve their health and wellness.
Meet our people
Copyright © 2013 Sport WaikatoSite by Kudos web
Please enter you log in details below.