The Halberg Disability Sport Foundation offers funding for physically disabled young people, including those with hearing and vision impairments, whose main reason for not being able to participate in sport is due to a physical impairment.
What you need to know about the AllSports Activity Fund before applying:
- You must be 21 years old or under
- You, your caregiver, parent, guardian or teacher can make an application, but you must have consent from a parent or guardian if under 18
- We offer up to $4000 for sports equipment, but you should try it first
- We fund sport lessons, but you must include a Lesson Plan when applying
- We can help pay for school and sports camps
For more information, contact Dave MacCalman (Disability Sport Coordinator for Waikato) on 027 457 9980 or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the website: www.allsports.org.nz
Pokeno locals are ready to do the hard mahi required to get their quaint and historic tennis facility back to its former glory.
Click to read more
A Hamilton school has become a shining example of how to motivate students and their families to make healthier food choices.
Coaching a team can be a daunting prospect for a new coach, and with winter codes coming up more people are putting their hand up to volunteer.
In true ‘community led development’ style, Ngatea has come together to add an exciting feature to the Ngatea Domain – an all-weather track around the perimeter.
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2013 Sport WaikatoSite by Kudos web
Please enter you log in details below.