The Halberg Disability Sport Foundation offers funding for physically disabled young people, including those with hearing and vision impairments, whose main reason for not being able to participate in sport is due to a physical impairment.
What you need to know about the AllSports Activity Fund before applying:
- You must be 21 years old or under
- You, your caregiver, parent, guardian or teacher can make an application, but you must have consent from a parent or guardian if under 18
- We offer up to $4000 for sports equipment, but you should try it first
- We fund sport lessons, but you must include a Lesson Plan when applying
- We can help pay for school and sports camps
For more information, contact Dave MacCalman (Disability Sport Coordinator for Waikato) on 027 457 9980 or email@example.com or go to the website: www.allsports.org.nz
Updated strategy to grow participation in play, active recreation and sport in the Waikato region
Click to read more
A steep decline in the number of registered female rugby players was the catalyst for King Country Rugby Union (KCRU) to develop the new Les Elder Wahine Toa Secondary School Program.
More than 130 play, active recreation and sport organisations across the Waikato region....
There’s no question, the year 2020 has seen sport impacted like never before.
Meet our people
Copyright © 2013 Sport WaikatoSite by Kudos web
Please enter you log in details below.