The Halberg Disability Sport Foundation offers funding for physically disabled young people, including those with hearing and vision impairments, whose main reason for not being able to participate in sport is due to a physical impairment.
What you need to know about the AllSports Activity Fund before applying:
- You must be 21 years old or under
- You, your caregiver, parent, guardian or teacher can make an application, but you must have consent from a parent or guardian if under 18
- We offer up to $4000 for sports equipment, but you should try it first
- We fund sport lessons, but you must include a Lesson Plan when applying
- We can help pay for school and sports camps
For more information, contact Dave MacCalman (Disability Sport Coordinator for Waikato) on 027 457 9980 or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the website: www.allsports.org.nz
Our rangatahi are trying to tell us something: whatever we are doing to encourage them to choose physical activity is not working for them.
Click to read more
New Snap Round announced and deadline extended for Community Activation Fund
Year round, women and girls are confronted with messaging that explicitly tells them that by looking better, they will feel better...
Winners were announced at Sport Waikato Let’s Move Waikato event held at Claudelands Conference & Event Centre.
Meet our people
Please enter you log in details below.