1. Boosts your fitness
2. Reduces fatigue
3. Gives you more energy to achieve more
4. Tones your body
5. Improves weight loss & maintenance
6. Makes it easier to do household chores
7. Increases enjoyment of recreational activities
8. Lowers your resting heart rate
9. Enhances your endurance & stamina
10. Increases muscle strength
11. Preserves lean muscle tissue
12. Improves balance
13. Enhances muscle & joint flexibility
14. Improves your posture
15. Boosts your immune system
16. Improves sleeping patterns
17. Assists efforts to stop smoking
18. Burns calories
19. Maintains your metabolism
20. Boosts fat burning
21. Reduces lower back pain
22. Reduces risk of varicose veins
23. Helps relieve constipation
24. Cuts the risk of type 2 diabetes
25. Strengthens your bones
26. Improves circulation
27. Increases your lung capacity
28. Enhances glucose tolerance
29. Increases “good” cholesterol
30. Reduces hypertension
Thursday’s This is ME® Backyard Smash at Seddon Park put a new spin on cricket for women and girls.
Click to read more
Only 39 days ago in the very arena where today we will celebrate and sadly farewell Waikato and New Zealand sporting icon Monica Leggat...
On 21 Jan I attended the opening of the Te Aroha BMX Track and Club and it was a real pleasure to see so many locals and others out in support.
The phrase 'struggling to recruit and retain volunteers' is regularly raised when talking with sports. Have you considered and does your organisation have a plan to show your appreciation?
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2013 Sport WaikatoSite by Kudos web
Please enter you log in details below.