1. Boosts your fitness
2. Reduces fatigue
3. Gives you more energy to achieve more
4. Tones your body
5. Improves weight loss & maintenance
6. Makes it easier to do household chores
7. Increases enjoyment of recreational activities
8. Lowers your resting heart rate
9. Enhances your endurance & stamina
10. Increases muscle strength
11. Preserves lean muscle tissue
12. Improves balance
13. Enhances muscle & joint flexibility
14. Improves your posture
15. Boosts your immune system
16. Improves sleeping patterns
17. Assists efforts to stop smoking
18. Burns calories
19. Maintains your metabolism
20. Boosts fat burning
21. Reduces lower back pain
22. Reduces risk of varicose veins
23. Helps relieve constipation
24. Cuts the risk of type 2 diabetes
25. Strengthens your bones
26. Improves circulation
27. Increases your lung capacity
28. Enhances glucose tolerance
29. Increases “good” cholesterol
30. Reduces hypertension
Keeping active while we are all isolating is going to be so important ...
Click to read more
As we head into an unprecedented time for our country...
We appreciate that many of you will be wondering what this means for sport - both club and school sport.
This bi-annual event saw some of the 78 thousand registered tribal members from 68 marae compete in fun events that encouraged all to participate, from tamariki to kaumaatua.
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2013 Sport WaikatoSite by Kudos web
Please enter you log in details below.