Good Sports aims to create positive experiences for children aged 7-13 years old, in order to encourage life-long participation by inspiring, connecting and empowering the key adult influencers in children's sport.
Key Issues in Youth Sport
- Programme Overview
- Course Overview
Climate of Development
- Discussing motivation: Why they play?
- Performance v Development in youth sport
Structures and Systems
- Relative Age Effect
- Early Specialisation
- Overuse Injury
Adult Behaviour Change
- Final Day Preview
Levels of Learning
- A framework of adult learning
- The power of the 'disorientating dilemma'
Where do I start?
- Using system thinking to plan change